We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
If a child-friendly pub with a massive 2-for-1 menu, a Carvery available every day between 12pm & 2pm and 6pm & 8pm and an ice cream bar sounds good, come to The High Orchard in Gloucester, just a stone's throw away from Gloucester Quays! Step inside and get comfortable. Someone will be right over to take your order. Nice homey touches like curtains and wallpaper give us a warm and cosy feel. Relax and unwind for as long as you like.
The bar is well stocked, and pub food is available all day, every day. Pop over after work or meet up with family for Saturday tea or Sunday Carvery. Our sharers are perfect for groups of friends. The kids’ menu has classic favourites, and our weekly steak night is a big hit with busy couples.
There’s always something new and exciting to discover at The High Orchard. Guest beers, chef’s specials, and a range of tempting ice cream flavours are all on the menu. The ice-cream bar is a winner with kids and grownups: but if you prefer a warm pudding, we’ve got plenty to choose from.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus